xfce menu?

Adriano Winter Bess adrianob at linhalivre.net
Sat Oct 16 05:12:41 CEST 2004

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 04:58:35AM +0200, ewajacobs wrote:
> Hi, I just installed xfce on my gentoo machine and I like it a lot :)
> However, is there something like a start menu in xfce?
> An other xfce user told there is something called 'xfce menu' and that I
> could find it in: bottom panel -> add new item.
> But as I looked, I couldn't find it :(
> I'm running xfce 4.0.6.

The xfce menu that you were told about is only available for xfce 4.1
(development version) and will be available in the future 4.2
release. You may try the 4.2 beta version. Just take a look at
www.xfce.org.

Adriano
* Adriano Winter Bess                          *
* adrianob -at- linhalivre net		       *
* adrianob -at- das ufsc br                    *