Is it a way for "ok" is the default option when I click to logout button?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 15 20:06:42 CEST 2004

On 10/15/04 17:08, Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a simple question: is it a way that when I click to logout button in
> xfce4, I just have to press return for logout. Now "cancel" option of logout
> is the default option. It solves with "ok" option as default.

while i can't speak for benny's internal thought, my guess is that this was
done intentionally, to prevent a user from accidentally clicking logout
and then a key thatm ight trigger the OK button.  i haven't tried it, but i'm
sure something like tab-enter will select the OK button and press it.

	-brian