xffm bug?

hernux hernux at etherac.com.ar
Wed Oct 13 21:25:55 CEST 2004

edscott wilson garcia wrote:

>El mar, 12-10-2004 a las 23:19, hernux escribió:
>

>>when I drag'n'drop a file.. override dialog box, shows delete dialog
>>box buttons...
>>
>>I'm using spanish translation.. don't know if it's a lang bug or xffm
>>one..
>>

>Or a feature. If you will overwrite an existing file by a dnd or
>cut-n-paste operation, you given the option of moving the file to be
>overwritten to the wastebasket. Other file managers have not yet
>recognized that overwriting a file also deletes the original file.

ok, but, you should change dialog text if it's a feature..
take a look..
message is:

"Override xxx (date) with (date)?"

posible response to this question si simple.. yes or no...,
but dialog shows:

 * cancel
 * waste
  * delete

I, as simple user, don't know if this is a simple bug, or not..
It's not clear what file I will remove .... I just want a "YES" button
waste or delete options, would be as radio buttons, or in config..
Generally, I need always the same effect..

hernux