Window borders very large

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Mon Oct 11 21:05:47 CEST 2004

Some time ago (probably on Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:57:53 -0700 (PDT))
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> had occasion to say the
following:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Andrew Conkling wrote:
>
> > Have you tried changing your xfwm4 theme (in Settings | Window
> > Manager)?
>
>    Just did. No difference. I'm limited in my choices because some put
>    boxes
> in the bottom corners of each window and that's obstructive of the
> window contents and interferes with the scroll bar down arrow.

OK, how about the GTK theme?  Have you tried different ones?
Also, I'd recommend you post a link to a screenshot; I have little idea
what the problem even looks like!
Which version of Xfce?

Andrew