Binding commands to RMB

Den ís Fernández Cabrera denis at glug.es
Sat Oct 9 11:24:46 CEST 2004

groundhog3000 dixo:
> This looks hella cool,
>
>>Apwal is a popup launcher. I dislike bars and pannels (have XFce's one
>>deactivated) because they take screen space to be useful, yet most of the
>>time they serve for nothing there. I don't like root menus either,
>> because
>>they require access to the desktop. CLI launchers such as Thinglaunch are
>>a good option, but they still require typing in the commands. So Apwal
>>seems nice enough (if the buttons could be selected via keys it would be
>>great, but I guess nothing is perfect).
>>
> I'm gonna check it out.

It is quite nice, yes. And pretty customizable. But needing to launch it
via keyboard shortcut makes it lose a good deal of its usability. Binding
it to Control+RMB, or perhaps even a fourth or fifth mouse button, or a
combination of them, would be much better.

Denís.

#       Denís Fernández Cabrera       #
#  Correo, Jabber:   <denis at glug.es>  #
#  Güeb:    <http://gatonegro.co.nr>  #