[wish for 4.4] xfce backdrop list enhancements

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Wed Oct 6 19:57:41 CEST 2004

Dimecres 06 Octubre 2004 16:05, en/na Brian J. Tarricone (<"Brian J.
Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu>>) va escriure:
>>Re: [wish for 4.4] xfce backdrop list enhancements
>
> On 10/06/04 14:21, Xan wrote:
> > Well, I put that it bugzilla.
> > The pain is that bugzilla does not allow for inserting pictures for
> > explanation (or it allows?). Perhaps another bug? :-p. It makes better
> > what I want to say (overall because english is not my "perfect" language)
>
> sure you can.  just use the "attachment" feature.

Oh!. Sorry. I don't see that. Anyway, my draws were too much ugly for
attach ;-)

> > Brian, what's about my previous post about bug-buddy for xfce?
> > [http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/2004-October/010856.html]. Could
> > you comment it?
>
> i think a bug-buddy-like app could be useful, and i think we have something
> like that planned for 4.4.  we won't be using bug-buddy itself, though,
> unless someone can hack it to remove its gnome dependencies.

Okay. I hope that it will be avaliable soon. It's a pain that there is no gtk2
bugzilla GUI independent of desktop.

Thanks,
Xan.