[wish for 4.4] xfce backdrop list enhancements

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Wed Oct 6 14:21:56 CEST 2004

Dimarts 05 Octubre 2004 21:21, en/na Brian J. Tarricone (<"Brian J. Tarricone"
<bjt23 at cornell.edu>>) va escriure:
>>Re: [wish for 4.4] xfce backdrop list enhancements
>
> you've really picked a bad time to request new features, as we haven't
> even branched for 4.3 yet.  if you want, file these on bugzilla as
> enhancements - please, _one feature per bug_.  otherwise you're relying
> on me to remember these, which isn't likely.

Yes, perhaps I choose bad time for do that, but I have thought that since very
time before (is it well-constructed in english? ;).

Well, I put that it bugzilla.
The pain is that bugzilla does not allow for inserting pictures for
explanation (or it allows?). Perhaps another bug? :-p. It makes better what I
want to say (overall because english is not my "perfect" language)

Thanks,
Xan.

Brian, what's about my previous post about bug-buddy for xfce?
[http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/2004-October/010856.html]. Could you
comment it?

Thanks newly.