xfce panel and auto menu creation

Stefan Berder stefan at raout.org
Tue Oct 5 12:23:24 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have a lot of boxes to contact by ssh, when I used to have
enlightenment I wrote a little script that adds the boxes to the menu
and regenerate the menu to have the new host added instantly.
I'd like to know if a similar solution exists with xfce and its panel, a
way to regenerate the launchers entries to get the new host immediatly
in my panel.

Thanks for suggestions
Stefan
--
 Stefan Berder   Mail : stefan*AT*raout.org