Multi-head vs. panel config

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Tue Oct 5 08:46:51 CEST 2004

I took a quick look around and see that in settings.c, the contents.xml
file is the only one that appears to be consulted.  Prior to the changes
for the Base Dir Spec, there were some routines used from xfce_support.c
that paid attention to the screen number (see get_save_file()).

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA