Xffm - bugs or features?

Scott Horowitz scott at theskyiscrape.com
Tue Nov 30 20:30:12 CET 2004

With Xffm in RC1, choosing rename on a file/directory will bring up the
rename dialog but it defaults to "filename-1" (i.e. "01-hi.ogg" becomes
"01-hi.ogg-1"). I don't know if this is a feature but I find it quite
cumbersome, as it forces me to first remove that ending and then make my
changes.

Also - turning on hidden files works fine (xffm refreshes properly and
hidden files are shown) but turning off hidden files doesn't seem to
take place when xffm refreshes. Only a restart hides hidden files again.

I can file bug reports if these are indeed bugs - pretty sure the latter
is ;)

Scott