Sound mixer problem and keyboard layout indicator(changer)?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Tue Nov 30 10:48:24 CET 2004

I have just installed XFCE 4.2 RC1 on Slackware and it looks good... But I have a couple
of questions..:

- I can't control my sound with the mixer, all settings are at 0 and there is no effect in
moving the sound levels... (I can start alsamixer in term and there I can adjust my
sound...) How do I fix this?

- In both Gnome and KDE, I have a way to switch between different keyboard layouts with
just a shortcut, how can I do this under XFCE

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: