pager problem in panel with xfce 4.2 rc1

ghepeu at virgilio.it ghepeu at virgilio.it
Thu Nov 25 18:33:30 CET 2004

Hi!

I enabled auto-hide of the panel without any problem with xfce4 release
3.99.2 to 4.1.91, but now I've got a problem with rc1: it seems that graphical
pager in panel is resized every time the panel hides himself and then
goes up, so there's a ugly graphic glitch, because in the bit of time
the panel goes up it changes width. I'm not so good with english, this
is what I mean: http://ghepeu.altervista.org/immagini/fuffa/panel.jpg

I couldn't grab it in screenshots, but for a moment between 2 and 3 the
panel is shown in the right side of the bottom of the screen,
instead of in the center.

Did anyone else noticed the problem?

Thank you.

Giacomo Perale