Where is the option of selecting "icons" of panel?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Thu Nov 25 14:26:33 CET 2004

Is there a port to the old icons to new icons?
That is, is it a package that install xfce4.x icons in /usr/share/icons and
you can select it for custom panel. If not, I can't copy one by one icons of
my own old xfce, but people who only install new xfce will not have that. And
maybe people wish it.

Dijous 25 Novembre 2004 13:14, en/na Auke Kok (<Auke Kok
<sofar at lunar-linux.org>>) va escriure: