Terminal title in taskbar?

Auke Kok sofar at xfce.org
Mon Nov 22 07:42:17 CET 2004

Chris Green wrote:

>On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 05:17:25PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
>

>>>Please just send the e-mails as *you*. We'd like to know who is posting
>>>to the mailinglist. It also gets rid of the double e-mails sent to you too.
>>>

>I've just looked at the headers of mail from the list, my Reply-To:
>address doesn't appear there at all so it *isn't* what causes me to
>get two copies of the message when someone does a "Reply to all".
>
>If you look at the headers of messages from me to the list then the
>From: is "chris at areti.co.uk".
>
>"Reply to all" simply sends a response to the list and to my "From:"
>address, my "Reply-To:" address doesn't come into it at all.

Here's the Repyly-To: header section from the last e-mail you sent to
the ML:

	XFCE general discussion list <xfce at xfce.org>

Here's how the ones that me, brian or anyone else looks like:

Trust me there's no magic involved here. This is how the ML sends these
e-mails out. It doesn't do anything weird except then to copy the
original Reply-To address to the list address and then send it out.

sofar