How to turn off task bar in xfce 4.2 RC1

KUTYLA Peggy peggy.kutyla at laposte.net
Sat Nov 20 15:05:42 CET 2004

Le vendredi 19 novembre 2004 à 22:17 -0500, Charles A Edwards a écrit :

> To get a sense of what another Mdk user prefers.
> Do you want galaxy as the default backdrop and theme?

Why not. It match with mdk policy (i believe).
In the other hand, you can see the enhancement of xfdesktop & xfwm4.

> Would you prefer the Xfce menu as it is now, or as it was done in the
> Mdk 4.0.6 rpms.
>
>     Charles

I'd try to go under xfce 4.1.91 so i'd see the menu.
For my own , i'd prefer having  a menu like in 4.0.6. (mdk menu).
If people prefer the actual menu, could we have both ?
On xfld, i had seen something like that (calling two different menu).

Unfortunly i had to go back to 4.0.6.
But i'm waiting for 4.2 rpms with all goodies ! :-D

--
Peggy