Copy from xfterm4?

Robert Marella marella at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 07:49:27 CET 2004

Hello

I just switched from gnome to xfce4 a couple of weeks ago. I am running FreeBSD 5.3 Stable. After a very short learning curve I am enjoying xfce4 quite a bit.

I have just a couple of problems for which I can't seem to find an answer. I hope I can get some help here. It's probably bad form to ask more than one question per email so I will start with the first.

When sending info to mailing list it is always better to include errors or config entries. I cannot seem to copy from the terminal (xfterm4) so that I could paste info into my email text. I can highlight text but I do not get a menu when I right click.

I know that I can direct output to a file for addition to the email but it would be easier (there's that word again) to just do the pointy, clicky thing.

<question>
Is there an option or config file some one can point me to so as to enable copy and paste while in the terminal?
</question>

TIA

Robert