gdm with xfce

Erick invitebmx at cox-internet.com
Tue Nov 16 18:51:22 CET 2004

You may need to save this as ~/gdm/sessions/XFce4.desktop before XFCE
will appear as a session choice:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Type=XSession
Exec=startxfce4
TryExec=startxfce4
Name=XFce4
Comment=Xfce is a lightweight desktop environment for various *NIX
systems.

Erick <invitebmx at cox-internet.com>