Xfce4 Exit fails (Debian Sarge)(almost good)

j.markoll at free.fr j.markoll at free.fr
Thu Nov 11 17:33:03 CET 2004

Selon Gerald Barre <g.barre at free.fr>:
> Those packages are not Debian officials but they're up to date, read
> instructions here :

> http://www.os-cillation.com/article.php?sid=37

Thank you, I will. In the bookmarks now :)

I fixed momently the shutdown problem by the addition of apm in  /etc/modules
So now I can halt or reboot as root as well in console as in GUI.

The /etc/xfce4/shutdown.allow has a line with my user name (with an empty line
under the last line that contains # comments )

the /etc/sudoers contains this one more additional line: user host = NOPASSWD:
/usr/libexec/xfsm-shutdown-helper (with the sudo I loaded just before)

Thank you, and best greetings. J.M