Xfmedia 0.4.0 released!

Martin Jenewein jetii at utanet.at
Wed Nov 10 11:48:21 CET 2004

Hi

./configure && make returns with follwing error:

exo/exo-ellipsized-label.c:74: error: parse error before
"exo_ellipsized_label" exo/exo-ellipsized-label.c: In function
`exo_ellipsized_label_init': exo/exo-ellipsized-label.c:115: error:
parse error before "ExoEllipsizedLabelPrivate"

what´s wrong?  (Suse 9.1, kernel 2.6.8)

cheers
 martin