Error message when starting xfce4-panel

Axel S. Gruner axel.gruner at suedfactoring.de
Tue Nov 9 12:51:26 CET 2004

Hi.

We want to use the xfce4-panel on our Network-Clients. Right now we
start the panel via ssh on the server. Works fine (but is there a way to
start die "xfce4-panel" via rsh, thats what we really need) except the
annoying pop-up error message which tells me that the current
window-manager i am using (i can not use another one on the Network
Client) does not support the newly windowmanager hints (in german: Ihr
Fenstermanager scheint nicht die neuen Fenstermanagerhinst wie sie
auf www.freedesktop.org definiert sind, zu unterstuetzen).

Is there a way to stop that message poping up when starting the
xfce4-panel?

System running: FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE
XFCE4: 4.0.6

Thanks in advance