XFFM Missing Icons in xfce-4.1.90-1 on WBEL

Paul Bucalo pmbuc at spymac.com
Mon Nov 8 16:27:26 CET 2004

On Sun Nov  7  7:27 , edscott wilson garcia <edscott at xfce.org> sent:

>A problem with broken hicolor directory has been fixed in current CVS at
>libxfcegui4/xfce4-modules. Things should now work even in the case of a
>missing icon.theme files.

Thanks for the answer and referral...

>Bear in mind that if you do not install the Rodent theme, or have a
>different theme selected from the Setting Manager, the icon set that
>xffm uses is *much* smaller than the ones available from the Rodent
>theme.

Understood.

>So if you can recreate rpm of libxfcegui4 and reinstall, you should be
>set. There should be no need to update and recompile xffm (unless you
>want other fixes scheduled to appear in RC1).

I took a look at CVS, did some reading on how to go about using it, and found
that for the time that I can give to this it's a bit over my head. I'll pass on
this for now and wait until 4.2 comes out as a full release.

Thanks, Edscott. At least I know what's wrong with XFFM. Everything else is
working fine. I can wait until 4.2 is out of beta. :0)

Paul
---- Get Urchin 6 On Demand web analytics. Because you can't wait to be found.
http://www.urchin.com/?utm_campaign=U6OD&utm_medium=email&source=spymac.com&content=cantwait