mail checker

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Nov 7 21:41:46 CET 2004

Hi

I did some debugging and the mail checker does its job, it reads the
actual number of messages waiting on the server...

The problem is that it makes no difference to the displayed icon, it
doesn't change and still display the same exact icon, whether or not
there are messages awaiting...

Cheers,
Olivier.