DBG icon render problem

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Fri Nov 5 15:20:39 CET 2004

El jue, 04-11-2004 a las 15:40, Piotr Chmura escribió:
> Hi
>
> I've got problem with some missing icons.
>
> xfmime-edit gives me message:
> inserting /usr/share/icons/hicolor
> and then messages like:
> DBG: unable to render xfce4-settings.png
> DBG: unable to render xfce4-iconbox.svg
>
> It concern's about 20 png's and 15 svg's
> Almost all are xfce4 related
> Two are not, i think (gtk-paste.png and gtk-paste.svg).
>
> What can be wrong with my installation ?

I currently only get the message for gtk-paste.png and gtk-paste.svg
(which is a small bug to be fixed).  As for the other error messages, a
few questions:

Are you using the Rodent theme?
Is xfce-icontheme up to date?

A full list of the error messages would be very helpful along with any
theme file you may have generated for the theme you are using
(.themes/theme_name.mime.xml). You can send me these off list.

Regards,

Edscott