Why freedesktop says that xfce4 hasn't development framework...?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Fri Nov 5 14:16:30 CET 2004

Dijous 04 Novembre 2004 23:07, en/na Olivier Fourdan (<Olivier Fourdan
<fourdan at xfce.org>>) va escriure:
>>Re: Why freedesktop says that xfce4 hasn't development framework...?
>
> On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 19:56 +0100, Xan wrote:
> > Who are saying the truth?
>
> Maybe we know what's in Xfce, better than the fd.o, don't you think so?

Yeah. I suppose that. I suppose that you know better xfce than fd. But, I said
it because perhaps it were to "report a bug" to fd. People who only watch the
fd page could think (erroniously) that xfce is not good because in that page
appears that xfce has not development framework....

Regards,
Xan.