Problem running GQview

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 05:05:21 CET 2004

I have a problem running GQview. When I have an image in 'Full Screen'
mode, then from the context menu select any option that opens a dialog
window, the dialog opens under the image. I have to exit from full
screen mode to see the dialog. I asked the question on the GQview list
and was told that it worked correctly under Windowmaker. Is this
possibly an XFWM issue?

I am running 4.0.5. An example of this problem: Open an image, switch to
full screen mode, right click on the image and select 'Properties'. The
window opens but is invisible. Deselect full screen mode and the dialog
is visible.

Thanks,

Bob S.