Modify XFce Panel

Elisio Catana ecatana at hal.min-saude.pt
Wed Nov 3 13:35:40 CET 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 12:12:22PM +0000, Elisio Catana wrote:
>

>>Hello
>>
>>I have 50 thin clients with WindowMaker, and i wanto modify to XFCE4,
>>but i can't configure XFce Panel.
>>
>>The right button menu i can modify, but the XFce panel i don't find
>>whereis the xml file to personalize this menu.
>>
>>I want lock all definictions, at all my clients.
>>
>>Can anyone helpme about this problem.
>>

>Hopefully this explains what you want to know:
>
>http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfce4-panel.html#panel-files

I have find this page, but i can't find any files refered on this howto.

the file panel.xml not exist on my server.

I use Redhat 9, and i have installed all rpms for version 4.0.6, but i
can't find any this files.

--
Elísio Catana
ecatana at hal.min-saude.pt

Divisão de Informática e Telecomunicações
Tel: 272 000 155
Fax: 272 000 257
email: informatica at hal.min-saude.pt

Hospital Amato Lusitano