taskbar display problem

Glenn Johnson glennpj at charter.net
Mon May 31 05:51:43 CEST 2004

I am using XFce-4.0.5.  I have a problem with the display of the taskbar
when I first log in. More often than not, the task bar will just appear
as a thin line at the top of the screen. It is not usable when it is in
this state. I have to go into the settings manager to get it to work
again. I have tried various sizes, it does not matter, it will still
show as just a thin line at the top of the screen. Of course, it does
not do this all of the time, but frequently enough to be annoying.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? I can provide a screenshot if need
be.

Thanks.

--
Glenn Johnson <glennpj at charter.net>