xfce4 workspace labels

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat May 29 14:09:25 CEST 2004

Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Hello:
>
> In xfce3, workspace labels appeared on the desktop switcher; in xfce4,
> they don't.  And the workspace labels are not known to applications, so
> that when I select "Send to ..." from the window menu, it lists "Workspace
> 1", etc.  Are these bugs or features?

The latter is fixed in CVS version of xfwm4, dunno if one could actually call
it a bug.

On the desktop switcher: I wonder if anybody - besides Joe of course :-) - use
the desktop switcher. I for myself prefer the pager. Anyway, looking at the
desktop switcher in CVS, it shows me the desktop names (if set).

> Patrick

Benedikt

--
NetBSD Operating system:                       http://www.NetBSD.org/