Problem with FC1-Xfce4-RPM-Packages

exs exs at holy777.com
Thu May 27 21:05:10 CEST 2004

Am Do, den 27.05.2004 schrieb Olivier um 20:38:
> On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 14:17, exs wrote:
> > compile the cvsverion and build rpmpackages for fc2 i would be thanks.
> > else i remain on icewm :) perhaps for ever, because day for day, i find
> > icewm better and xfce4 would loose a user :D
>
> Quite frankly, this is not the good way to get help from people like me.
> You like icewm; fine, use it, I don't care. You know, I'm not making any
> money from xfce, and I'm not loosing any money if you run anything else,
> I hardly see how I could care less.
>
> We do not make FC2 rpm packages, and btw, I don't think the problem
> comes from either FC2 or xfce.
yes i know that you dont make money with xfce4.
and ALL FC2 user have the same problem like me. so it must be a problem
in xfce4. perhaps xfce4 doesnt dials up with something new in fc2....
meaningless, i only find important to say this to the xfce4 community in
order to the devels make something against this.

have a nice day....
exs