Problem with FC1-Xfce4-RPM-Packages

exs exs at holy777.com
Thu May 27 14:17:57 CEST 2004

Again, this is at every theme so.
meaningless which i choose, every theme looks like that. a desktop
environment should (only my meaning) looks nice and be fast. xfce4 is
still fast but dont look nice anymore. and yes, i have trashed xfce
because of that, you are right. anyway, at the technical aspect icewm is
more development then xfce4. i only chose xfce4 because its look better
then icewm, but if the main advantage arent ordered anymore...... pls,
iam not the crack of compiling xfce4. if somebody are nice enough to
compile the cvsverion and build rpmpackages for fc2 i would be thanks.
else i remain on icewm :) perhaps for ever, because day for day, i find
icewm better and xfce4 would loose a user :D

greetz
exs