No themes under v4.0.5...

Marv Boyes marvboyes at att.net
Mon May 24 02:28:36 CEST 2004

Hello, everyone. For some reason, nothing happens for me in Xfce 4.0.5
when I choose a different theme. Actually, when I choose a new theme,
any open windows will shift size or position by a few pixels (as though
something were being changed), but nothing else happens. Light grey is
nice, but I'm getting bored. :)

I have the xfce-themes-4.0.5 package (as downloaded from the excellent
eslrahc.com) for Mandrake 9.2  installed, along with everything else I
_think_ I need. Is there something I might be missing?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated; thanks much in advance.

Marv

Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's
leisure time to Folding at Home.
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/