exit system button question

Andy Choens dru at worldskip.com
Sat May 22 02:40:48 CEST 2004

Hey,

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to suffer this dilemma.  I'm not
sure what happened, but I found a fix that worked for me.  When I
upgraded, nautilus seemed to lose touch with it's icons.  It sucked.  I
was playing around with XFCE themes, and went to the icon theme
selection in 4.0.5, and selected a different icon theme.  Much to my
surprise, nautilus responded too and adopted to the appropriate theme.
I set it back on bluecurve (yes, I do actually like it) and I've been
happy ever since.

I'm not sure what velocity is, but that was my fix for nautilus.  I hate
to admit it, but I kinda like the whole spatial thing.  It's nice for
some tasks and the 2 paned xffm that's supposedly in cvs will be really
nice when that comes out.

--andy