Icons when switching the focus using ALT+TAB shorcut

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 19 23:46:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

excuse me if this question was already answered here but the archives
are not easily searchable. In fact, I have two questions: when using
ALT+TAB shorcut, is it possible that

1) appears, rather than the same generic icon, the proper icon of the
following program in the cycle? For the moment, you have to read the
(sometimes confused) text that describe it and it is tiring!

2) appear all the icons of the open programs (as in KDE) and not just
the text of the following one in the cycle? For the moment, you have
to press the TAB key with no idea what will be the next program in the
cycle; with that feature, you could see immediatly how many times you
have to press the TAB key to reach the program you want to give the
focus to.

I apologize for my (so bad) english!

Thanks in advance.
--