Window snap-to GKrellM?

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Mon May 17 20:02:34 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 13:58 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 13:26 -0400, purslow at sympatico.ca wrote:
> >
> > i just started Gkrellm-2 , which snapped to the RHS of Gkrellm-1 ,
> > then XFcalendar snapped to the RHS of Gkrellm-2 : a beautiful sight (smile).
>
> Anyone else have an idea of why mine doesn't do this (frown)?

Sorry, I responded too soon.  I tried unsetting all of the options and
starting one-by-one to turn them back on: it's the "Set below other
windows of same type" one that does it. :)  There we have it, folks:
window-snapping to GKrellM... now all we need is window-snapping to
margins.

Shoot, even on the rare occasion that I use GNOME, I use xfwm with
it! ;)

Cheers, and thanks to Philip for the help,
Andrew