opera/xfce problem ???

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Fri May 14 23:05:45 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 21:56 +0200, Lubos Soltes wrote:
> 	How many 'modular' dialogs does xfce support on top of each other??
> 	The problem occurs when	I try to save something in the opera web browser.
> 	The file save/open dialog pops up. I click on save and a save dialog
> 	pops up. But I can't type any text in the save dialog. It does not receive
> 	keyborad focus even after clicking into it. The window bar is greyed
> 	(inactive). The open/save dialog under it has an active window bar.

FWIW, I don't have any problems here running Opera 7.50 B1 and XFCE
4.0.5.  How are you running Opera (e.g. linked to QT... dynamically or
statically)?  You may want to check on the Opera forums
(my.opera.com/forums) to see if the issue is your Opera setup.  They
have a Linux section where your question would be settled quickly.

Cheers,
AC