Running apps are vanishing in v4.0.4...

Marv Boyes marvboyes at att.net
Wed May 5 12:55:57 CEST 2004

Okay, plausible enough-- IF:

a) the workspace changed when the windows disappear;
b) the applications were still there when I went back to my original
workspace; and
c) I actually had a wheelmouse on either machine. ;)

I appreciate the suggestion, Olivier, but (no offense) it doesn't fit
the facts. For whatever reason, those apps are getting killed.

[but it sure sounded like I was wheeling from one workspace to another,
didn't it? I just re-read my original post, and that probably would've
been my first suggestion. ;) ]

Thanks,
Marv