"pinboard" idea for desktop icons (was: icons on desktop with xfce)

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed May 5 03:51:16 CEST 2004

El mar, 04-05-2004 a las 20:22, Andrew Conkling escribió:
> Sorry to top post, but I just wanted to say I like this idea,
> specifically:
>
> 1. The idea of this being a separate application that I could start or
> not start.

Try "xfbook". You can have many book-files, switch with popup menu or
open with "xfbook book-file-name". With current CVS HEAD you have a
toolbar button to hide/show the bookmarks, or --since dual treeviews are
now independent-- you can have the bookmarks on the left and homedir on
the right and can hide/show by dragging the pane separator.

Edscott