icons on desktop with xfce

Sami Samhuri sami at no-eff-eks.com
Sat May 1 22:25:10 CEST 2004

> It was Sat, May 01, 2004 at 02:08:24PM -0500 when Erick said:
> one of the reasons why I use xfce is the lack of icons on the desktop.

This is meant for everyone who has been saying "don't force us to use
desktop icons in xfce!" ... I don't like desktop icons either, but no
one is forcing anyone into anything. Even if xfce4 had desktop icon
support, you don't have to use it. If you don't put any icons on your
desktop (and none come on it by default) then you won't even notice the
support is there, right? I say if the xfce programmers want to support
icons, go for it. If not, no skin off our backs.

--
Sami Samhuri