xffm "create tarball/isofs" menu options

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Mar 29 15:16:50 CEST 2004

El dom, 28-03-2004 a las 15:17, Tom Wesley escribió:
> On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 21:47, Ken Moffat wrote:
> > Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:

> > > editing xffm menu.c file ...
> > > ... i think . because it is hardcoded .
> > >

> > That should perhaps be a configuration option. Yes?
>
> Certainly, but that goes without saying...  I must learn c...

In the 4.1 branch you can choose from .tar, .tgz or .tbz formats.
Alternatively you can use the open-with command and write out any
command in particular which you want to use to act upon the directory.
This command will be saved in the autocompletion history so you do not
have to retype (I think this autocompletion feature may also be in
4.0.x, but I can't remember now)

Edscott