Cobind - Desktop

purslow at sympatico.ca purslow at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 28 21:51:41 CEST 2004

040328 Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Chris Brault wrote:
>> Fedora + XFCE4, who could ask for anything more?

Gentoo + XFCE4 ... (smile)?

> I dont knwo why does not Mandrake (officialy) support XFCE ,
> they're all French ... they should try to work together :-)

shortly before i deserted them for Gentoo,
i asked the Mdk Dev folx why they didn't do exactly that:
"No, never!  KDE is the official Mandrake desktop!"
so one more reason to find another distro ...

> Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana

you live in '.fr' IIRC, but perhaps your name comes fr Madagascar ?
(i'm a Welsh Estonian Canadian ... (grin))

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : purslow at chass.utoronto.ca