xffm "create tarball/isofs" menu options

Rakotomandimby Mihamina rktmb.list at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 28 20:03:20 CEST 2004

Tom Wesley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to ask another question so soon, but I can't find this in the docs
> or on the website:

they are not on any docs :-)

> In xffm the are options in the right-click menu to create tarballs from
> directories.  These look like simple application definitions, but I
> can't find where they're hidden - they don't seem to be in the
> applications.xml file.

they are not there aither

> The reason I ask is that I would prefer they use bzip for compression,
> so I just need to edit the command line a bit.  Does anyone know how I
> can do this?

editing xffm menu.c file ( i did it fot mine )
you got the sources i modified ( but you can modify it yourself ) by
reading the thread "Slackware" of this mailing list .
any way you'll have to compile ... :-) i think . because it is hardcoded .

--
Rakotomandimby Mihamina Andrianifaharana
Tel : +33 2 38 76 43 65