Bluecurve theme

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Fri Mar 26 12:53:06 CET 2004

In a previous message, Nikola Pi¾urica <pizurica at neobee.net> wrote:

> I've made one small mistake: close button in un-focused state is cropped on
> right side. I've uploaded fixed version. Get it on same url:

I'd already tweaked this myself  :-)

One request for theme-makers - please don't force the button order within
themerc unless you absolutely have to. One of the things I like about xfwm4 is
that it's easy to set up whatever button order I want. And many themes that
(as distributed) force the default button order actually work perfectly well
with other setups.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price