Lil'Star Iconbox

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Thu Mar 25 16:03:24 CET 2004

Hey,

Sorry if this was mentioned already, but I recently upgraded to the
newest version and now my Lil-Star Iconbox seems to be not working any
more.  No minimized apps are showing up at all.  I checked my settings
and they seem to be fine.  I used Brian's garxfce to upgrade so I don't
know if that could be the problem....everything else seems to be fine
though.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is there one package that deals with this
that I should make sure was upgraded or reinstall?  I am using Red Hat 9
on a P4 1.6...just in case that helps.

Thanks for the help.

Later

--