make a screenshot

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon Mar 22 16:48:15 CET 2004

Le lun 22/03/2004 à 15:04, Gérald Verdon a écrit :
> The following script, bound to PrintScreen key with xbindkeys.
> Give the possibility to capture the whole screen or a portion (set with
> Shift and mouse).

I don't see any difference when I use the mouse with or without holding
the Shift key... am I supposed to see one?

Additionally, to shoot the whole screen, I have to click on the desktop,
otherwise I just shoot the active window. Is there a way t shoot the
whole screen without selecting the desktop?

Thanks!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi at libertysurf.fr>