gtk2 menu shadow patch

bob.snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Sun Mar 21 02:43:14 CET 2004

Thanks Brian,

I recompiled and reinstalled gtk-xfce-engine-2.1.6 and now I get only
"Segmentation fault". The error message about the theme engine is gone.
Do any other parts of xfce need to be rebuilt? While most of xfce seems
to work okay I noticed that the iconbox is also not starting. I am also
getting "Segmentation fault" for that.

Bob S.