xfsamba4 not finding anything

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at digital-scurf.org
Wed Mar 17 11:06:22 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 00:22, Ken Moffat wrote:
> Thanks, but I'm actually using xfce4, not 3. I've compiled it in the
> past, and made debs using checkinstall, but prefer to just use the
> debian archives to maintain compatibility.

If you go to http://www.uk.debian.org/pool/main/x/

find all the xfce packages from there (repeat for /pool/main/libx/ ) you
can download the sources and compile them for your system.

Of course, that relies on you running a recent enough system to satisfy
the build-dependencies. Also you have to build things in the right order
to make sure it all links up right.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited