Disable Calender from Autostart

Thomas tkran2002 at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 16 18:14:14 CET 2004

I know what you're talking about having the same problem.
I don't use session management and never want this
but after installing xfcalendar starts each time
and I don't know why. No xinitrc entry !
Grepping my whole home dir gives no file with a xfcalendar entry !
Maybe deleting(moving in a hidden place) of xfcalendar could help.

btw - Mark's answer is not in a kind manner
but I don't want to discuss this here.

Thomas