Panel problem in 4.0.4

Vallo Kallaste kalts at estpak.ee
Tue Mar 16 09:31:30 CET 2004

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 09:22:52PM -0500, Andrew Conkling
<andrewski at fr.st> wrote:

> I just upgraded to 4.0.4 (thanks to Charles Edwards for the MDK rpms!).
> I'm having a problem in the panel.  I have it set to auto-hide, but now
> it won't do it unless I switch the orientation to vertical.  Anyone know
> how to fix this?  Weird that it only started after upgrading....

I would like to add that sometimes panel (mine's vertical) will not
hide until clicked on, seems to be focus problem or somesuch.
Perhaps related to particular application, don't know yet for sure.
KDE, which I used before, didn't have this problem. I'm not
promoting KDE, it has own (bigger) problems.
--
Vallo Kallaste