How do I cycle with Alt-Tab over all workspaces ?

Jack Kern jack_kern at operamail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:21:54 CET 2004

Thomas wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I didn't find the option to cycle through my applications with ALT-Tab.
>Cycling is only possible in the current workspace. Is this wanted or
>can I change this.
>btw - I want the xfce-panel also in my cycle list. Why is it not there ?

Regarding including the panel:  ALT-TAB should do so by default unless
the system xfwm4rc or your $HOME/.xfce4/xfwm4rc has declared
"cycle_minimum=true".

$ cat .xfce4/xfwm4rc
# edit this file and then do a " kill -HUP `pidof xfwm4` "
# Alt-Tab shows max or min windows, e.g., min conceals panel
cycle_minimum=true