two state launcher in menu

Jesús García Crespo (aka Sevein) correo at sevein.com
Mon Mar 15 14:08:42 CET 2004

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:53:30 -0500
Peter Santoro <psantoro at att.net> wrote:

> I've written some scripts for two-state launchers which work fine, but
> I'd like to move them to a menu to conserve panel space.  Can a two
> state launcher be added to a menu which is attached to a non-two-state
> launcher?  If so, how?  In addition, can a menu be attached to a
> two-state launcher?
>
> Thank you for your assistance,
>

> Peter

That is a very good idea. I like two-state launchers, :D. What kind of scripts did you make? I have two for my cd reader and my cd record to mount them. Another to mount my USB penmemory. Any more idea? :D...

I think this kind of launchers are not launcher items, so there is no possibility to make a menu which has various two-state launchers. Maybe in the CVS version?

--
Jesús García Crespo (aka Sevein)
http://www.sevein.com
correo at sevein.com

GnuGP key ID: E2DB17E8 (pgp.escomposlinux.org)